This service is provided by personnel who have been trained to provide support for older adults.
THE CARERS/PERSONAL AIDES PERFORM THE FOLLOWING DUTIES:
- Regularly monitor the vital signs of the client
- Assist with all Activities of Daily Living (ADL) like feeding, bathing, toileting, moving & handling, clients’ laundry etc
- Accompanying clients during hospital visits
- Meal preparation
- Administering prescribed medication
- Provide companionship and ensure the general wellbeing of the clients